hand coding round robin
participants of this workshop will learn how to "hand code" a web page by working on each others computers
the session will start with a brief lecture on the significance of coding slowly and by hand.
participants will learn how to do this kind of coding by example and with care.
equal attention will be given to html elements, css styles, and the content on the page.
through adding and styling the content of each others web pages students will learn the basic building blocks of web development as well as what it feels like to code with and for each other.
- Sunday June 20th 2019 @ 12pm sharp!
- NYU ITP ~ Tisch Building
- 721 Broadway, New York, NY 10003
- Saturday March 2nd 2019 @ 1PM sharp!
- NYU Bobst Library ~ Computer Lab 617
- 70 Washington Square South, New York, NY 10003
- this workshop is presented as a final project for Teaching as Art class at NYU ITP
- 1. you will need to bring your own computer.
- 2. mentally prepare for the fact that other participants will be using your computer, and you theirs
- 3. please download this file and save it to your desktop (don't open it in google docs)
- 4. have a text editor installed. atom, sublime text, brackets and visual studio code are all great options.
- 5. have a web browser installed.
- 6. please review the syllabus and email me with any questions.